Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Γ Σωφρόνιος Ομολογία δαίμονα περί τριαδικού Θεού

Last year a father came to me,With his child-girl,His girl was doing All things normal as it concerns religion.She was confessing her sins,Going to church,Taking the holy communion often,and all the rest,but she was possessed by a demon.Now here is a big question that people do,Why?God's will unknowingly to us.Her father says to me i took my daughter everywere,to expel this demon out of her.this demon is very powerfull.he has done my house a mess.i am desperate i took her to all miracles places,and nothing happend ,there was no cure for her.After he told me that,i get up and i go to her doing the sign of cross to her,doing olso a prayer for her.After this she turns tome her face opening her mouth completly,And she talks to me saying,Listen in am the i am the general of hell!!! The holy spirit ordered me to go into this girl.And you cannot forced me to go out,no way no matter how many prayers you do or anything else,unless the father the son and the holy spirit command again to leave her.Iwant to leave but i cant,she is panishing me more than being in hell.i was shocked after hearing this.Iask the girl now..my girl what are you just said?What did i say? i didnt say enything to you the girl says to me.the demon was talking throu her

No comments:

Post a Comment