Monday, November 9, 2020

Airplane helios crash



https://youtu.be/V_9O2ZwzLRI

One night without doing any special prayer i saw in my dream one litlle girl,She said to me,do you know me?No my love who are you?I was in the airplane helios with my mother brother and father,we had one other baby but we didn't take it with us,Pity NOW WE ARE IN Paradise and we didnt take the baby with us ,Pity i didnt know that paradise is so nice.Unfotunetly WE DIDNT TAKE THE BABY WITH US. .Other night i saw other girl,she said to me,  my name is Evelin.WE WERE in the aeroplane helios. You were not scared? No we were not in the aeroplane when it wend down. Our Angels took us to Christ some minutes before the plane goes down.I asked her ..you didnt pass from toll houses?What is that? The devils.We didnt see any devils.Our Angels took us to Jesus.Christ crowned us as witnesses.You want to see my mother?before i even say anything,i was in paradise,very nice place full of flowers,i asked her mother,what are you doing now? i cut flowers from my garden to give to the saint that celebrates today.For you the people that you were on earth,when you hear about the accident,you said tragedy,but for us was the best time of our life.We are very happy with Christ, BECAUSE without asking us he put us in paradise.I am happy because i am with my family here.There is no night here.Each time we know who celebrates. I cut flowers from my garden to give to the saint that celebrates today.For you the people that you were on earth,when you hear about the accident,you said tragedy,but for us was the best time of our life.we are very happy with Christ, BECAUSE without asking us he put us in paradise.i am happy because i am with my family here.There is no night her.Each time we know who celebrates.while she was talking to me i woke up from sleep.After a while some other people who had relatives in the aeroplane started asking about their oun relatives who were in the plane. I said to God.I am the reason now to cause such  a problem?    For you the people that you were on earth,when you hear about the accident,you said tragedy,but for us was the best time of our life.We are very happy with Christ, BECAUSE without asking us he put us in paradise.i am 😊  After a while some other people who had relatives in the aeroplane started asking about their oun relatives who were in the plane. I said to God.I am the reason now to cause such  a problem to the people for the rest of the people who were in the aeroplane not knowing the rest of the families if their relatives are in olso in paradise?After 2,3 nights i see other dream,Alot of people came to vizit me saying to me, we all that we were in the aeroplane,we are all here in paradise,And each one of them was passing in front of me  introduse himself,saying who was telling me all their story,but i dont remember all of their names

No comments:

Post a Comment