Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Bunlar geliyor Umut! ✞

time _ I will highlight

 

Still, as you know it

 

you entered the final crisis in the final straight

 

years of that reveal

 

many they wond

e

r and they say

 

but

the third _ Worldwide war never

will I do it? and I am your god

 

I say _

 

your say it got started your

negativity

you have the mos

t clu

may

to take

 

I will do negative

it

y

to like

they

r

predecessors

 

where inside two

years were ending

 

The f

irst global

war with the most we have seen the mos

t we have seen

 

in the sea

cond forty starts, I will

do the second

 

finish four

 

I'll

do it h

ere Hold

 

t

he round also three decades

 

I

will make wars

again

nst the p

lace

 

oven places fir

e

s places

and

I'll do it in the compound at th

e end

 

a b

ig

 

general war

 

this

war it got to start just where do I do it

 

it's the third war _ i

t'

s ju

st start

where will i do

 

it

's di

r threesome i'm going financial

,

e

l

ectronic, ethical and

 

bloody

 

econ

omic

why?

 

this devil is

what I'm gonn

a

do

For all mos

t Sta

tes rac

ing or Germany

 

two

 

Pres

e

nt it with the battles of Hellas and only

 

Sta

tes h

ave been the most successful negativit

y

most man

aged

defeated

 

they won

 

that fre

edom

through them now though

He

 

economy.

I wil

l do it

 

I will do your stealing their

alo

n

g with the resources to whom

they

 

I'l

l be mos

t jealous of your stealing

make them your eco

nomie

s

 

I

'll do your take at your homes and

Then

 

I will surely obey them

 

he wa

s t

he first _ economic war

 

the se

cond _ is that I will fight ide

o

logical

I will do it

 

Fight be

lieves that

faith will do yours

d

o you

 

In it, I will make that tr

ue go

dfathe

r yours

your

 

they do with

do you b

elieve in each

one

form

 

Anomaly a

nd in each format Tr

ia

l

the

y

 

faith where they were for

like

a priest

Th

is

 

and

revealing god says _

something's

 

Unlike the frightened most which along with the dreadful

lots

 

on of days you

 

You know

I'll do its

hal

f episode

 

The devil of the g

reat

game he was saying

which is what I will do

 

I will d

o this apostasy _ where is tha

t church

themselves

drive away f

rom t

hat true faith

 

cle

rgy leaders Why do

I

 

eyes and souls and

 

t

hen I'll

do it says so much good luck

they fall

 

like

m

ost do and I will

close

 

and

then

 

Message

 

This

i

s neg

ativity This is

 

I will make this negativity of the new gene

ration

 

kid

s

 

I will make children of

the newest genera

tion

t

he bi

ggest

 

a

postasy, that i

s

 

a religious leader

 

scary

 

Youth

 

super

secular wisdo

m

 

satanic pedagogy

 

with judges in

a t

otal of churches

where

 

I'll d

o

they have it to find out if it's for

you

he is

famou

s

 

pan-rel

i

gion

 

And that's w

hat I

'll do

residence

he

 

the last

false prophe

t

 

n

o

w i'll do the intervals let's go on

let

's

 

Prelimi

nary False Prophet Whe

re will I do

it?

PREPA

RA

TION

 

mos

t lan

d this

 

but the pr

o

phet

himself _ _

 

who is he _ will be i

ntroduced

a

nd most

 

Ways to chip the

most who wanted

to

do

 

so

we know where we'll do i

t

is techn

ologi

cal

 

Whi

ch is the most successful along with that wisdom

I will do it ok

 

most man is

a mach

ine

 

I will do is a

 

And I

'

ll do it with they are

sti

ll in control

and most thought i will do your

 

they know and

what

do you think

 

I

t's

apparently so hard now

 

th

ese boys we'll make the

future in

most

s

ee you will do negativity

 

s

ee th

e most

 

I

will complete so t

he bi

g one

is apostasy

He

 

t

he ch

urch

 

and when and previous be g

re

at _ a

postate

 

that church

 

And he established the previous Antichrist _ with that policy

and

 

The relig

ion o

f space with the false proph

et

 

then i

t says I'll do it I'l

l do it removed

most understand

 

have my most boys why do

I do

to

eliminate

the

 

I'm still going to do soci

ety n

egativ

ity now

_

 

societ

y

 

and saint

_ liked the post he k

nows i will do it today

 

I

put it they have it I'

m going to change it

like

thei

r

 

sleepin

g

 

the world turn

s _ and I

cross _ negativity

a

re most

 

most symbol

of C

hr

istianity but I will

is is

 

another mi

x

 

pagan

with

pass

 

Expr

ession where I

'll make shows true

the way

it's all that

 

their t

hey g

ave

 

my brothers

 

still mod

from today

 

B

ut why

 

I ha

ve th

e mo

st

 

With God have mercy and wi

th

we unwi

nd

 

I'll d

o it I'm doing it to unwi

nd with

th

eir f

athers

 

where unt

il now they can d

o negativ

ity

n

ever

with

 

to pray

 

at le

ast and now

they

kneel

 

I'll do it to with in

tervent

io

ns

fro

m them

 

mom's

 

where until now

 

They did

n

ot kne

el

 

kneel with now

 

please i wi

ll do it st

ill m

od with your enlightenment

bass

a

nd

 

fl

y away a time o

damned o

 

T

V

 

Where i

s the most

status it is taken, the

most iconostasis

 

also obsolete we have the most

years the most

ic

onostasis

 

a

nd we pra

y there

 

there he was god _

and adjoining in it,

f

rom next to it

 

te

levision is the worst of all

sarcastic word a

nd

 

demo

ns

 

I have d

ebt wit

h mos

t to say that's it

at least I will and

i

f it is

 

har

d

 

A

nd this can be heard in this

 

you can replace

it w

ith

 

mos

t odds it can unhapp

iness with most

 

change

 

Why Do Y

ou Want S

ome Things Neg

ativity?

Do you still want i

t gen

tlemen or not

 

To

day

we h

ave

all

 

A person three days from p

revio

us

 

a hi

gh priest

 

he

lived and now negativi

ty

is here

between u

s

 

temple with

templ

e .. shrin

e

 

h

ow many years you have had that feeling it

will

do

let'

s liv

e

 

us and you

 

you

have many

ye

ars

 

Ha

?

 

where is i

t

now

 

now think ab

o

ut how I will

 

most think I will do it

when now

 

y

our as

k simply humbly

 

previous s

t

hey sa

id how most archives were to do

 

you have

it I will

 

solve

the previous

 

where are the

souls

of thi

s perversion

I

will

do it

 

t

rue god

with most to believe

 

Again

 

forced with your say an

d some

thing

 

Li

ke wi

th god raised _ a ve

il

 

And where i

s that religion for

when I was talking

I will d

o it

 

f

alse

prophet reigns and Sata

n

_

 

m

showed a big spherical church where

I

will do it

 

the global chur

c

h of Jesus

 

Wha

t am I going to do

I'm do

ing countless countless

spirits

 

Where will the Kids and Big ones

d

o?

you are

accep

ted

 

heart and I'll do

the m

ost

admiration

 

an

d where will they fight that A

ntichrist?


No comments:

Post a Comment