Friday, August 2, 2024

The power of Alms giving

have a good and blessed day thank you very much for the very nice

messages may god bless you and your families i told you I would

read your messages and reply with

videos today I would like to talk about a personal matter of mine a

personal miracle that I experienced, although many people tell me to keep it to myself,

I want to shout it, to say it out loud, that there is Christ, that there is

a Virgin Mary, God, that there are archangels, our holy fathers, I will

shout it and I will say this because this is what my soul asks, everyone does what

they want, and I do what my soul wants and I do it with love, I love you

all, so I work, I worked in a

coffee shop so you can see the power of charity, at lunchtime I worked

in the coffee shop shop full of people, a woman around

70 appears with two big bags of

clothes, she asks me and asks yes, she tells me you have

ouza in the shop, I say of course we have ouza, I say yes, we have it for €4,

she tells me to ask you something I say tell me my love what is it she says I don't have

€4 If she tells me to give you €2 she says she has a snack and I say sit down I say

I'll put the money so she sits at the table this woman

tells me to tell you something I don't have money to pay you but she tells me I'm hungry

for more and I say look because I say

my boss is here in the meantime what can I tell you now

she measured everything I don't want to talk or judge leave that aside

I'll tell her what I experienced I say I'll give you some more and

I'll put the money in myself, it's okay, so sit at the table, I had

a lot of people in the store and he says to me, girl, come on, he tells me to tell you something, something, I say

tell me what it is, I want it, he tells me to go, he says yes

I'm leaving in a little while with the buses he tells me to go on a trip but he tells me my money

he tells me I don't have enough and you know like a human being and I

say with my mind now I say what happened today I say to this woman damn it

and I tell her how much you miss them, my love, I tell her and she tells me, I miss

around €7, I say I'll give them to you, don't worry,

anyway, I had a lot of work to do, and she said let me show you something, she

says I'm not crazy, look at my papers, she says I eat from the churches

he tells me I knocked on many doors he tells me today but he says he didn't open any

doors for me he says they didn't give me anything he tells me neither to eat nor to drink not even

1 euro I say with my mind again you

Georgia I say you work the whole day you work for €30, that is half the money

I say you will give it to her and with the other then I eat a bottle and say

old girl you have €50 in your pocket give the woman what she needs I say it's a shame

imagine if this was your mother woman even if she was on

her way I say I'll give it to you I continue doing my work after

10 minutes again my love she says Honey let me tell you something I say what happened tell

me again what it is I say don't call me for long hours because it is I say the woman

she says and I'll have a problem and I'm at work I'll ask you one last thing

she tells me and I'll leave she says I won't bother you anymore and I say anyway I say

tell me my love what's the matter don't you give me she says 5€ she

says yes I take a cheese pie on the bus to eat he tells me to eat

and I say again with my mind the wicked one I say what happened today damn it

I say what is happening to her now I think and say hey girl I

say you poor and poor you are she goes to the wish of the virgin and listen

to it now from there and beyond what happened anyway, I give her a twenty to

do what she wants I only tell her please very much if possible I say leave because I have

a problem I say she calls me all the time and doesn't chase me I say me too yes from work

and he says he gets up on his knees guys he gets up and

tells me god and the holy Mother bless you my girl god and the sacred Mother and he went

to kiss my hand and I said hey don't do that I said this but it didn't happen I said something, but it didn't

matter, my love, and that's where the story begins, guys, I go home, I do

my diaper, and between sleeping and waking up at

night, I saw two priests who had the image of the Virgin Mary in

their hands, and suddenly from the image of the Virgin Mary,

I say it even though I can't i can believe it the virgin comes to life and appears

in front

I lean over and tell her, my beautiful virgin,

how much I love you, I tell her, my

beautiful virgin, this shine was in the gold, guys, this shine,

you can't see her from the shine and the gold she has on her,

auburn hair around 33 up to the waist, although

I looked for which Virgin Mary she was, then with my spiritual one with

my father, she is the Virgin Mary who is in Jerusalem,

I lean down and tell her I couldn't find words, I couldn't find

words to tell her or I love you, there is very little in this feeling that a

the person feels when he experiences this thing I bend down and shout it to her with all the power

of my soul, I shout it to her, and what

does she say to me blessed she tells me to be my child I see how much

I love you you don't know how many doors she says to me this poor woman knocked and no

one answered her how many churches she went to

and she was crying she was shouting to find somewhere to stay the

night she was afraid she had nowhere to

stay I wanted at that time to go to my parents run to tell

my mother I saw the holy mother let me shout it out loud to her wait for

dawn let me call her what I experienced and

lived then I say who am

Who am I who saw the holy mother as nothing I am a sinner and I

and I have done things and I have committed sins I have cursed and

I have spoken nonsense

but the power of charity imagine how many doors

this poor woman knocked on and no one opened them

it doesn't matter if the one who comes and

asks for alms is lying or if he does the issue is what

you do what we do god will judge him

but our deed will be reported to us by Christ at the

the right time he will report it to us and

tell us good deeds and bad deeds I do

this but many people told me don't say that I know keep it to yourself I don't

know if this thing is good or bad I know it is from

good and I know it was the Virgin Mary and I know that I love her with all the strength of

my soul and I wanted to share it with you I wanted to tell you that there is

Christ and the Virgin Mary there is a god who sees everything he sees everything try

to love those around you help them help the world your mothers

your fathers your brothers keep them above all help

our poor people in need the sick who are in hospitals and

Has no one helped the whole world try these things i wanted to tell you

today I love you very much i love you individually

please forgive me if I say them a little

strange sometimes but the love I feel when I talk about

God and the Virgin Mary are beyond me that's what I wanted to tell you and that

there are people out there who give alms and don't

say it they don't say it because there are people who have money and don't do nothing

and some poor people have nothing to eat and drink they give

from their surplus, they give from what

they don't have any way I have to say glorify the name of the Lord I love him

with all the strength of my soul, I will call it and I will shout it and shout it

because this is what my soul is saying, be well all the people and those who

help and those who don't help, may God enlighten you and fill you with love and

light, and I love you too, many kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment