Wednesday, October 5, 2022

A 20-year-old had a dream about his brother, who his mother had aborted ...

A 20-year-old had a dream about his brother,

whose mother had aborted him 17 years ago!!!

“Mother, tonight I had a dream and it is
not leaving my mind.

I was at home and a young man came in, 2-3
years younger than me, and said to me: "We

are brothers.

But our mother did not let me be with you
today.

She never let me play with you, laugh and
cry...".

Then I answered him that I don't have a brother.

Only one sister 2 years older.

But he persisted and told me to ask you what
you were doing one morning in March and to

tell you that, as we grew, he would grow too."

The mother, when she heard this, fainted!

And, when she recovered, she confessed to
her children what she had done that morning...

That is when she became pregnant with their
3rd "child", they discussed it with her husband,

her sister, and a friend, as is usually done,
and decided to let not this child be born.

So they proceeded to abort him.

The mother felt bad and for years the Spiritualist
did not allow her Holy Communion.

But also often, when she remembered it, she
became gloomy and cried for many years, so

the previous dream happened to her son...

It is the only mortal sin, which, when humbly
and honestly confessed, is certainly forgiven,

but NOT FORGOTTEN.

Regrets remain and come back for life!

And this is done, so as not to be repeated,
but also as a story to protect and punish

the "ignorant" and low-believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment