Tuesday, April 16, 2024

I SAW IN HELL WHAT IS HAPPENING, LUCKILY I WILL NOT LIVE IN THE NEXT YEA...

I saw in Hades what was happening. No one should go for a second. I saw my villagers. I didn't reveal to anyone the people I saw. Then I lit candles. I prayed. The poor people started jumping. That's where the heretics are. The sorcerers, the witches. If only they knew what awaited them, they'd be better off not being born. Who else is there? The wicked priests. Oh, poor things. There are the blasphemers, the evil-doers, the pious in the flesh, the dishonest, the adulterers, the harlots, and above all the arsenicists. Unbearable suffering. Now married people are doing it too. Horrors. Horror. My grandfather, Papa Nicholas, used to say when he was psychotic: "Thank God I won't be alive for the next few years. "God has shown me things that your mind can't understand. And marriage will give birth to deflowering (toilet paper). I always wondered what my grandfather meant. I've just seen him lately. He told me to find a lot of dead people in my prayers. I found that out in my heart too. What help do they need? Sometimes as if the earth is pierced and myriads come out and pass before me and ask for help. And my grandfather explained to me. I thought, my child, that while I lived on earth, they were only helped by scouting. That, of course, is the main thing. But the rosary and the psalter also help souls a lot. I asked him: -What did you mean, Grandfather, when you went away and said that the wedding would be a deflowering? -"They will do the deeds of the children of God and the Holy Spirit, the grace of the sacrament, will be very painful. The nature and blood of men shall be purged. [Metropolitan of Morphos: It will defile the nature and blood of men. Which means heredity, the blood.] My grandfather was also a teacher and he also said to me, The killing of unborn children (that is, abortions), these abnormal works that I told you about, and the satanism, have greatly changed the creation of God. [Metropolitan of Morphos: And I was told by St. James himself that if the great war is not done to the great operation, he told me, with devil children. And he says the same to her, of the Holy Elder Galactia]. grandfather even said when he was about to die that the Arsenkites would parade like the Eusebians. There the rulers, the first heads of Greece, will consider them. [Metropolitan of Morphou: The governors will go and admire them.] Then he said great calamities will come. Know something else. Woe to the unjust. To the exploitative employers who, for a piece of bread, exploit poor children who ask for a little work for their little children. Uninsured, some of them. They're broke. They will experience the most horrible hell and beyond (both here and in eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment