Saturday, November 12, 2022

AFTER ERDOGAN'S FALL WE WILL HAVE WAR=Learn the truth about Turkey's future

We Orthodox Christians are not just fans of prophets and prophecies. Should we manage things? We are not afraid of everything that is coming to an end, lest we too be the target of a bullet. We may not take a bullet, or we may not get caught in an earthquake, yes we may experience famine. So we will have some consequences. So we need management, internal management. Not to fill our refrigerators, when they will be empty. There is a beautiful thing in the Second Letter of the Apostle Paul to the Corinthians: "struggle outside, fears inside." Outside there is a struggle, inside there are fears. People, it is natural, but the other Apostle John the Theologian says: "Love "the complete attitude banishes fear". So the problem for us is unconditional love _ full love with feelings and a love story does not come. Perfect love is for repentance; perfect love is for the one who defines himself as I am Love. the one and only Christ. Therefore, from everywhere his process and repentance, what he taught me and tried to live I would say it's a bit unacceptable learning as such, but it's also of the facts and of the past, the study of the present and the future, as a result of my fathers and brothers, we Orthodox and that we have the protection of the Orthodox, especially in Cyprus and Greece. I think, for some reason, we will have protection in the Events from the Virgin Mary: Because when the war is over I will tell them that we are called, they are already they started in the rest, I will realize and crush the living, yes Orthodoxy we preach. Therefore, it is good and safe to take care of oneself in the Orthodox mind. This is very important. Tomorrow... Turkish Cypriots will ask. Tell me about the Virgin Mary. Tell me how to repent. Tell me how to pray. So he has a little experience of his prayer, repentance, and the Virgin Mary. we must be. I say Turkish Cypriot, the philologist says welcome Hellenist, the bishop says next time I am coming to bring the IMAGE of Meirem, of the Virgin Mary. He says, oh not what I was told, you bring a Bible and apply it. Like what? Did he apply the Gospel? I know applied math, but I have never heard of applied Gospel. I'm saying that when a Christian takes Bible belief and application seriously, _ What's a man called _ _, I say, oh, you mean a saint? That's a saint's life you're bringing. You want a life, Saint? The icon was enough, he just wanted a life. And I told him to hurry up, that the man was the life of St. Arsenius of Cappadocia. and I could take his life and I could take one of these books about St. Paisius and I could just read this. And we talked again. So we have to live in repentance, we have to take it seriously little by little. Let us keep three things in mind. Our Orthodox faith is unadulterated because I will use it from God _ and other from many religions and other nations, so we have something to give Secondly, we have organized repentance, and another time we organized repentance with pleasure. The third is to receive Holy Communion regularly because we must constantly as we must purify ourselves from suffering and sinful mistakes, and because Our perspective is not to have a good time with life, but to live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment