Saturday, August 8, 2020

Does the Bible say that we are saved only by faith;

Does the Bible say that we are saved only by faith;  Does the Bible say that the Bible is the complete revelation of God?  No, it says.  Does the Bible say that we are saved only by faith?  No, it says.  But what Scripture says is: 1 Timothy 3:15, "but if I tarry long, that know how men should behave in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth."  in John 14:26 "But the Comforter, even the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you."  (Our Jesus said that full disclosure will reveal the Holy spirit) is James 2:26 "26 For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, even so faith without works is dead."we can not save ourselves by mental, accent of words = I am saved I am a believer of christ I am saved.This is Pentecostal hallucinations

No comments:

Post a Comment