Saturday, September 3, 2022

PROPHECIES OF ELDER THEODOSIUS OF MINVODY

" You think that

was the only one war?

The real one was still got come _
will begin from her East and then from all

the sides like insects the enemies I will
spring up above at Russia!

will he be the real war?

The whole of Siberia will be occupied in the
future by the Chinese people.

The old man predicted the collapse of Russia.

( Soviet Union?

)
In principle I will they broke the Slavs folks,

then I will they were separating the democracies
of the ΄ Union: the Baltics, Central Asia,

the democracies of Caucasians and Moldova.

_
The biggest tragedy I will it is the occupation

her Siberia by China.

This is not what I will receive in the country
with

the military.

Masses Chinese will move there and will
grab properties.

Gradually I will undertake his control in
the economic Zoe of cities.

One morning the Russians were living
in Siberia, I will wake up in a Chinese province.

The Chinese people will face their Orthodox
with violence and many I will testify.

The West I will help her treacherous conquest
her land us with each way.

When Nevertheless the Chinese people I will
try, to pass the Uralia, me military way she

the time, will the prevent with each medium.

Then they will help Russia to rebound so that
to prevent her invasion from her East.

Russia _ must defend itself vigorously in
her battle.

Post from many hardships and comprehensive
malnutrition – hunger in Russia I will rise

again and be born again from the ashes.

The Russians I will realize, what they have
lost and I will recognize him himself as a

citizen

of her mother's homeland.

Many Russians I
will come back from

the external.

I will refill the abandoned villages, will
reuse them 

as mineral sources, and find oil

and gas.

The Lord I 

will allow her to
lose big areas of Russia but I

will leave them regions where the base
of

her Great Russian Empire with openings at
Black, Caspian, and the North Sea.

Russia _ not I will is rich but I will can,
to nourish the children her and so he's happy

her identification and respect for others
countries.

Everything the above against pass chance is
placed before her time of the Antichrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment