Friday, August 5, 2022

Elder Lambrini Christ showed me people I knew in hell - subtitles

The old lady narrated how listens to the voice of Christ to say to her Panagia, which she was holding from her hand, that wants to her show her the hell of sinners. There they are located in suffering, as is described in the parable of rich and of poor Lazarus. Christ: I want to her go I in hell another a time ... ( Her her shown and the Virgin Mary before, but from more away ).

- To the Lord held you from the hand of the Virgin Mary?

- The Virgin Mary withhold, and we were going ...

- Now I will understand he, says,  If pass now here … Me understood me where I passed ... ( the place ) of dead ... - Who was? Was an own my here dead ...

He had 4-5 girls he was _ an old man, a blasphemous, evil man.

A time: … You saw where you said them conversations _ I passed I from her Rovelista ( the Monastery 30 km roughly from her Arta ), from her Virgin in front of Comforter. And it was he. In the plane tree was sitting he, the woman of and others women.

The Monastery her Robelistas :

There were sat down started he and he was saying to me: Good woman you are fine you say, but not it's ... these is of air ( air talking ), no is own us these, for the Zoe the trial us, he says ...

What I gave 5 tsupres me ( God )? What I am I to go to do ( to them marry ), what do I do...

- Everything I say, everything I will the god damn it of " EEE

And the girls I will them you're getting married! Do not you think, they have her sense of Christ non you run. No, ( insisted ) he, no! He is getting sick after, from her old age ...

- And finally ( they ask her ger . Lamprini ), they saw him in hell?

-YES…

It was inside in tar ( where boiling ) did lol lol clou ... it was inside he!

How understood where I was passing me? I said (the Lord ) he will in understand from far away where I will pass you ... then " there ...!

My come on, my _ heh _ _ tell me _ these ...

- Who at ” pe these ?…

-The Lord then did Panagia say?

-The Lord then he said ...

The Virgin Mary it was together ( me ), but the Lord he said … spiritually …

With saw and was shouting ...

- How him they said him?

- Alexander.

- Bright !!! he was saying from in ( from the flames ) he …

– Bright you speak says (the Virgin Mary )...

Wants to him help now, he says.

- Put it on my a little bit shawl from the _ little mouth you ( he said him). The little finger you with a little, he says, saliva, put it my _ Put it on me, he says, yes come off the mouth my _

- I got burned Bright my _ I got burned ...! To you say the logics you for the world to hear to do not they come here inside ...

- I said to put a little bit of saliva. And took out I the indicator my _ Until here I said does to the anoint and post to the loss in ( on flames ).

-NO... NO... me says God, Christ himself ( spiritually ) . _

- Don't child my, I say me, will in burn he. I will you burn as his shoulder. I will it burns i.e. _ the body you all. You have family, you have guys, he says. You want to your wash, you want to fermentations, yes you do business at estates ...

- I will of give not withstand now I say. Where to go now when he feels ( yes suffers ) where and I am in home I will too " one in the bed I will Yes I I will listen to it that's all the things ( conscious )

- No the first the little finger you my says Panagia, good _ time, like woman where was. You want to catch the needle. I will embroideries, will sew, you will patch, needed this the finger!

The medium.

- No the medium, you spoil the form of hand your _ So tell me (the Virgin Mary ).

- What ? to put? The small does .

- No and the small! Spoils the little hand you, tell me. _ My says then ...

This yes, yes put this da, ( means him, paramedic ). Is foreign this da, ( now ) not the definition.

- No they do you define

Tell me: _

- Put ... lets you put a little bit Saliva, tell me the Virgin Mary.

- I will the plan we Son my! The Panagia arranged. _

- I put it on the in the mouth my _ Mmmm ( represents his way where the smear ).

- No there. I will in the go I until there where I want me. I will then give I with the hand the own to me, says the Virgin Mary.

And so _ I did it I anointed with very saliva.

Understood until where I will I get ... and I went and put it on there in.

U u he ...

After just putting it on once the little hand all went numb ... The Virgin Mary grabbed him, squeezed him, and stopped. And so _ I did it I anointed with very saliva.

- No to you _ I child My, I will go above for above ... _

- Be careful cutlet my says (the Virgin ),

Come on ( effort ) to the take-out then how _ to the take-out I was shooting bit by bit ...

- I will in the take out I says she … doesn't the I leave ...

- Bye-bye (the Virgin Mary ) took it out and since trembling the finger ... It was sizzling ( spitting ) all over the finger none oritsa ( the day ) does month ( total ).

- He had and wound _

- No nothing. Inside he " burned "... them bones!

- How I will I can me ( yes work ) with ( this ) it hand _

- I will you can he says.

I will then I am doing such as was the hand! I will lose ( dormant ) only this ( the finger ) which he drank the saliva he. What to do _ now, no could ( to do not of give )…

- He got better his position? _ ( they ask the old lady )

– Inside it was he ...

- After I say, where of " did and mode and you were praying for him. _

- It was inside deeply were ( to get better ) Post-death not they have repentance they ...

- Yes now repentance works ( in this life ).

- You know what repentance we have then? When we did some sin and we forgot to her let's hurry up ( if and we wanted ).

However, against her Church, the functions, the memorial services, and the alms benefit, in general, them asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment