Thursday, May 26, 2022

What is coming soon

Amazingly, Modern Pedagogy begins with
St. Isaac's homeland...

Crete, Rhodes, or Cyprus will be put to the test and
other islands = there will be a great war

In the Bosphorus Strait.
America will undergo great trials = Payback for


his crimes  sins, and crimes against many
People that it has committed. Holy New Babylon, as John

said in the 

Apocalypse. America will be partial = the holy
Elder Kausokalivitis said I don't know

what that means, I believe it, and I believe
That as a bishop I want to 

To share my faith in my friend with people.
For God's sake, I don't want to scare or panic,

but if these hearings can help 

a Person  repents, my success has been successful
and I have allowed some Greek priests to break the prophetic

The word, the holy spirit did not stop breathing.
And one of the greatest gifts of the Holy

Spirit is the gift of prophecy = I do not
have it, I am not a prophet, but I do not

Hide from you that I am a cunning Cypriot I need it for my eternal life = and Our

The good news says that he who receives the prophet
Receives a wage in the name of the prophet = I aspire to

this wage - all There is any Greek or a
Turk who hears it and repents now? Can

Is it a Turk? = Did not 

Missed any of his prophecies = A third of the Turks
Would believe that a third of today's

Turks = 24 million = three Greeks St. Amphilochius
Would say that the root must be preserved.

Thus, he became a refugee from Pontus.
Greeks of Asia Minor. Constantinople = and

this root would be made after grafting - from the
vines of Asia Minor, now called Turkey, as

it is said that Asia Minor para mi, God's plan is
Great.

Not just for Greece, Turkey, and Cyprus
Let's not be fooled into thinking that this is only because of

our own geopolitical problems = all of humanity
is lamenting our sins = Satanism before the magical

Abortion.
Of all the supernatural sins committed in marriage

And outside of marriage.
As we read in the Old and New Testaments, especially

in the Old Testament = our actions affect
our psyche and spirituality, now we all

picking up the effects, the sins I was talking about
above = dark energy = bad energy collected

= and now every nationality and Turkey is paying and
USA

and all nations will pay their dues = at times
Countries entering now = poor Turkey, obviously.

Will be paying a lot. I know this is a very harsh
The term, but it's an understandable term. in a

A time when everything is bought and sold. Web site
the only thing that is not bought is the body and blood of

of Christ = That's all people should
strive for



 

No comments:

Post a Comment