Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Demon 😈 confession to the holy trinity_ subtitles

Last year a father came to me, With his child-girl, His girl was doing All things normal as it concerns religion. She was confessing her sins, Going to church, Taking the holy communion often, and all the rest, but she was possessed by a demon. Now here is a big question that people do, Why? God's will unknowingly to us. Her father says to me I took my daughter everywhere, to expel this demon out of her. this demon is very powerful. he has done my house a mess. I am desperate I took her to all the miracles places, and nothing happened, there was no cure for her. After he told me that, I get up and I go to her doing the sign of the cross to her, doing also a prayer for her. After this, she turns tome my face opening her mouth completely, And she talks to me saying, Listens in am I am the general of hell!!! The holy spirit ordered me to go into this girl. And you cannot force me to go out, no way no matter how many prayers you do or anything else, unless the father the son, and the holy spirit command again to leave her. I want to leave but I can't, she is punishing me more than being in hell. I was shocked after hearing this. I ask the girl now..my girl what are you just said? What did I say? I didn't say anything to you the girl says to me. the demon was talking through her

No comments:

Post a Comment