Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Father iakovos tsalikis told me the reason of my brothers death

You know i didn't tell you everything yesterday.In your heart soul there is bitterness. Oslo a lot of anger,=I understood that he was a holy man and i started to cry.Let me tell you i say to him.You would not have this feelings if you loose your father and brother,and your village?listen to me my son,GOD has his reason every time he takes a soul.So tell me please what was the reason to take my brother at the age of 24? I will ask god and if he reveals to me i will tell you.I left and i told to some other people about him,FATHER IAKOVOS,That his a holy man.Only 2 girls went to see him.when i saw the girls again after coming from father iakovos,the told me that he has something important to tell me. I understood and i rushed to see him,let me tell you my son,did your brother fall in love with a jew-girl? Yes i told him he went to israel and he was in love with a jews girl.My son your brother had decided to marry this girl,and he was going to take you with him in israel, And both of you you will loose your souls This girl my son had too much gold and no Christ.and for not loosing you souls, God has decided to take with him at the age of 24 years in order to prevent this for happening. Your brother WAS A GOOD PERSON ant that age and he decided to take him now and he is in paradise, You will became a priest and you will memorialize him in.you see how God works,

No comments:

Post a Comment