Monday, December 16, 2019

Are they just saved by Prayers Hell?








When we were in N. Skete, once a Brother fell into a dubious account saying:

--- "We are praying, we are awake ... well, all is well. But in this way do we help others - only ourselves? "

What she was preparing to confess to the software at the Elder was picked up by another monk and a person who seemed deeply moved, says Brother.

- Mind my child, God showed me this terrifying sight: I was praying, for a moment it seemed to me that I was in a very large bank.

I was standing in front of a door that looked like the Church's gate. Inside that time, countless crowds waited in line. I felt like I was a beginner. Within that time I could see you not being with me. You cut something big on the handle and you brought it. The rest of the world went through two series, one live, the other dead. I was sharing all of them with a portion of the eulogy and leaving everyone happy. I have seen many of my acquaintances, many of whom I have written, living - dead, in the memorandum.

Hearing all this, he said to his brother:




- Elder, that was it for me. You took my business. Now I understand what prayer and memorialism have to offer to the whole world.

--- My child, you are interested in something more awesome about the rosary around my old Elder's life.

So my Elder, he had a sister in the world. If her life hadn't been so good, the Elder would have missed her a lot. They once informed him that his cousin had even died badly.

He did various grunts, theatrics; he spoke badly, and so on to the crap he so cooled ...

As the old man learns, he begins to cry. I was so overwhelmed; so much sensitivity; he was crying so much. But he understood my own account and even said, "I don't cry for my child who died; but I cry because she's stuck."

However, according to the day-old Elder, he continued fasting and praying for his brother. After several days, I see the Elder very happy.

--- "What's happening Elder?".

--- "No, my child. All those days I would not forget to pray and watch with my fasting and tears for my cousin, nowadays a pleasant and wonderful day. As I was praying I see my cousin live in front of me and she smells a lot of French:

- "Today is my salvation day. Today I escaped from Colasi. Today I am going to Paradise. "

Suddenly, at the same time, I see Pope-George's blessing in front of me. She is a modern saint. I was in the world I had missed. He thought, if ever possible, to bring out all the sinners to hell. It functioned every day and commemorated thousands of Names.

Then he turned around and read all day long in memory of the dead. So, in front of me in a vision, I hear him say with great admiration:

"Bru-Bru ... until now I thought that the dead are saved only with functions and memorials. Now, however, I came to realize that even with the rosewoods the tattered ones are saved… ” And again with admiration: "And with the rosary, the world is saved ...!".

With this vision I was informed that my cousin was saved, but he showed me God and the power of the rope to bring souls to hell. "

Saying to his brother excited ὁ Elder them, he gave his eulogy and he said: "You were in my darkness now and you were looking for rapists as you could at your pleasure and in your desires."

By: Haralambos Dionysiatis, Monk, Joseph PhD Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment