What difference does this make? Who cares about creation or
evolution? "If evolution is true, how can anyone tell right from
wrong?" Think about it.
Make a list of ten things that are wrong, but before you make the
list, I want you to explain how you decide what is right and wrong.
Maybe you should decide right and wrong for you and I will
decide it for me. In that case, what if I decide it is OK to steal from
you? Where is the standard for deciding right from wrong?
If evolution is true:
1. You are nothing but stardust that came from a cosmic burp 18
billion years ago.
2. There is no purpose to life except to have fun and pass on
3. When you die you get recycled into a worm or a plant.
4. There is no such thing as right or wrong, there are no
5. You are an accident and have little or no value.
6. The universe will not miss you when you are gone.
7. Your presence here is a burden on the planet since you are
one of the polluters. It would be better for the world if you
8. Now, try to have a positive self-image! Take a class on self-esteem.
The other option is that you were designed by an all-powerful
Creator who has a purpose for each of us. When you die, you face
the Creator to give an account for your life. Your duty here is to
find out what the Creator wants, and do it since He is the owner of
the universe and makes the rules! These two views of life are as
opposite as any two views could be. At least one of them is wrong!Man has done alot of mistakes so far.Madness has overflow