Saturday, March 23, 2024

The incident that happened with the train collision

One year ago today, on March 10, we asked if there was a paradise, which gave us a boy. I spoke to you about the tragic events On March 10th of last year, we asked if paradise exists and that question brought us a baby boy. I spoke with you about the tragic events that occurred in Tempi. About Kiprianos, One year ago today, on March 10th, we asked if paradise exists and this question brought us a baby boy. I also mentioned the tragic events that took place in Tempi, concerning Kiprianos. Remember I told you this boy would have shown us signs of holiness. this boy was killed at pemti, a boy of a priest One year ago today, on March 10th, we posed a question about paradise, and this question brought us a beautiful baby boy. Sadly, this child was tragically taken from us in the events that unfolded in Tempi. As I previously shared with you, this boy was the son of a priest, and it was said that he would show signs of holiness. It is heartbreaking to think of what could have been, and the loss of this innocent life serves as a reminder of the fragility of our existence. We must cherish each moment and hold tight to those we love, for we never know what tomorrow may bring. his life was dedicated to God, and from the day he was born he didn't miss a day of taking holy communion, This boy was. boy was careful he was sober, and he was an example to his father, this boy went with his fiancee, Andros to Saint Marina's monastery, his fiancee went by airplane to Cyprus and he took the train and the incident happened, the accident that many people died that day, in the crass with the trains, and so many people died, his father was asking god to explain to him how and why this happened because he could not understand why this tragedy happened. he was saying to god that he had many questions inside him, what happened to my boy, what were his final moments? and god gave him the answers,3 people came across among many others, and told him events from his last moments, the first person was an old lady, saying to the father that she did pray for that boy, And she told him things that only the father knew, And thus it was confirmed that the old woman had enlightenment from God and that God revealed to her things about the Cypriot boy, pianos. told the father that your child when he got on the train made a plea to the brigadier-generals. And then the father remembered that he had told his child to do this as his rule. to make every night the supplicatory rule to the brigadier-generals, and the old woman says to the child's father that it is time to pray he started taking Answers, Answer to many existential issues in matters of faith, was wondering the child from were coming to these answers to me? very clear and orthodox answers so clear who empowered him to devote himself to his prayer, I am my child, and he turned up and saw Christ in a whole light he got upset and said, sir, how did I deserve to see you? listen my child in a little while something very big will happen, in a very short time many people will die, do you want me to protect you? or do you want me to take you with me? and this explanation from the old lady stop there ,didnt give more explanation second man was saying to the father 2 days Christ was waiting for your son to answer him,on where he would like to go-to stay in this life or to go to the other, side and a third man who was known to the father and kiprianos...he had a problem with his liver-and he did some examine about his problem, and kiprianos comes to his dream saying to him that he was ok dont worry you have nothin g but i want to send a massage from me to my father ,tell him that agia marina was step in from of me put her body where i went before to her monastery and she protected me with her own body the body of the other people were apart, the people who found the boy told to the father that your son must have died from evaporation, the body was intact and give the massage to my father that saint marina saved me-and I was out of my body for 2 days and jesus christ was waiting for me to give him the answer were i would like to be to stay or go to him, this child has decided to go with christ, and this tells us alot about the afterlife

No comments:

Post a Comment